Busy day.
Though a number of people focused a lot on today being Valentine's Day, today was just any other Saturday to me. Ventures was slack, SRIT. Then music lesson was 2 hour as a make up for missing lesson the week before. Other than that I was slacking/packing.
And the best part is that even went I'm going Beijing I still have to hand up homework by Monday. wow.I wish IT weren't so advanced that we don't have email so I dun have to hand up..
List of fun things to be done:
Physics SPA 3
English Essay
IHC Project thingy.
Life is so damn fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
*Plays sad emo song*
-Shakes head- How sad to hear this Szeto, Your little sad fate of having to hand up your homework even though you're leaving for Beijing! ): Common people let's all hold hands and cry ..
Okkkk, Joking come on Szeto look at the brighter side of things! It might not be that bad, Maybe you'll meet new friends learn new things and not having to go to school facing some idiots :D ?
Post a Comment