Friday, May 8, 2009

yay test week over

Week of Science test is over !! at least the weekdays are gone. Now there's only IHE Exam, Maths trigo test and the upcoming Chinese common test to prepare for.

Physics: Spent 3 days Hope can do well.
Chemistry: MCQ seems quite screwed. Hopefully don't die
Biology: Essay and the drawing question might be screwed, hopefully not though.

Apparently my group for human rights got selected to present at the Humanities Insight Series, so we have to present while the others are taking their Chinese common test, and we get to have it at a later date. Hopefully it is something good? Still need to make amendments to the museum box by Monday...

I seriously hope IHC doesn't screw up.. Ms Sunita apparently got quite pissed at us going to class so slowly, and that we are not independent learners. So she decided not to go through our class' papers again. Hopefully I don't screw up. A borderline C6 for geography does not bode well, adding on a terrible IHC grade would definitely be detrimental to the maximal extent to my already terrible msg of this term.. How I wish I could obtain something like last term or better...

Oh well. I shall not worry over tests and attempt to enjoy the 3 days up ahead and hope for the best for the tests.....

Have a nice day,
skk

No comments: